Current CoSIDA Members: Log In For Nominations/Voting
Go to CoSIDA.com/awards nominate/vote.
Nominations for the Google Cloud Academic All-America® men's and women's basketball programs are now open at CoSIDA.com/awards
. Deadline for submission of completed men’s and women’s basketball nominations is Tuesday, February 5 at 9 PM (ET)
. All submissions in progress, completed but not submitted, or not yet started at that time will not be accepted.
Best practices for filling out nominations can be found here
: Nominations in the winter are for members of NCAA Division I, II or III and the NAIA. A separate team, encompassing all sports, will be named in the spring for student-athletes from two-year institutions, Canadian institutions not affiliated with the NCAA or NAIA and all other institutions not affiliated with the NCAA or NAIA.
All nominations for the Google Cloud Academic All-America® program must be done online through the CoSIDA web site. Nominations will be accepted only from current CoSIDA members (renew membership at CoSIDA.com/Membership
), and members may nominate student-athletes only from their own institution. Student-athletes may be nominated at only one position.
- Access the awards portal at cosida.com/awards.
- Click Nominate Here to start the process. Your division and district will be detected based on your CoSIDA profile.
- Select a gender, sport and position (if requested).
- Supply statistical and career achievement data in the boxes provided.
- Complete and submit the nomination by clicking Save and Submit on the final page of the form. The system will e-mail a receipt for the nomination. Make sure to save this confirmation e-mail.
: When filling in the shipping address, do NOT enter a PO box as a university address. The CoSIDA awards system cannot
ship to PO boxes.
Click here for more information on the program and criteria
- Nominations will be accepted only from current CoSIDA members, and members may nominate student-athletes only from their own institution.
- The nominee must be a starter or important reserve with legitimate athletic credentials.
- Nominees must have participated in at least 50 percent of the team's games.
- Nominees must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.30 (on a 4.0 scale). This MAY NOT be rounded up to 3.30, thus, a student-athlete with a 3.299 GPA is not eligible. Nominees in graduate school must have a cumulative GPA of 3.30 or better both as an undergrad AND in graduate school.
- Nominees must have reached sophomore athletic and academic standing at your institution and must have completed at least one calendar year at your institution. True freshmen, red-shirt freshmen and ineligible athletic transfers are not eligible. Graduate students who are competing at a different institution than the one from which they earned their undergraduate degree are eligible even if they are in their first semester at the graduate institution.
– Tuesday, February 12 through Tuesday, February 19 at 9 PM (ET)
All-District teams announced
– Thursday, February 21 at Noon (ET) on www.academicallamerica.com
Note: SIDs will not be notified in advance if they have a student-athlete on the All-District team. SIDs who have one or more student-athletes selected to an All-District first team will receive an email shortly after the team announcements with a link for updating nominations in advance of national voting. It is the responsibility of the nominating SID to update statistics and honors after the release of the Academic All-District teams so that information included on the national ballot is as complete and current as possible.
First-team All-District nomination updates completed
– Monday, February 25, 9 PM (ET)
Academic All-America voting
– Tuesday, February 29 to Tuesday, March 5 at 9 PM (ET)
Academic All-America teams announced
– March 11 (NCAA Division I), March 12 (NCAA Division II), March 13 (NCAA Division III) and March 14 (NAIA) on www.academicallamerica.com
Note: All insititutions NOT affiliated with the NCAA or NAIA will be eligible to nominate men's and women's basketball student-athletes in the new College Division At-Large program. Those nominations will open Tuesday, May 7.